Website Trinity Health Center
If you have a passion for helping others, Trinity Health Center in Horn Lake, MS has multiple job openings right now! Send your resume to email@example.com to be a part of inspiring hope and healing by providing high quality, faith-based primary healthcare.
Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
The Nurse Practitioner is a licensed independent practitioner who is responsible for managing health problems and coordinating health care for patients in accordance with State and Federal rules and regulations and the nursing standards of care (assessment of health status, diagnosis, development of plan of care and treatment, implementation of treatment plan, and evaluation of patient status).
Primary care nurse practitioner works to provide general and preventative care, conduct check-ups, treat illnesses, order lab tests and prescribe medication for children and adults. Works as an advanced practice nurse with a collaborative physician to provide all aspects of patient care, including diagnosis, treatment and consultations. Perform the important task of educating patients about preventative care and prescribed treatments. Conduct physicals, order tests and serve as a patient’s primary healthcare provider. Prescribe medications according to licensed scope of practice.
- Functions independently to perform age-appropriate history and physical for acute and chronically ill patients.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patient’s age-specific needs. Prescribes appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities.
- Implements interventions to support the patient to regain or maintain physiologic stability and monitors the effectiveness of interventions.
- Facilitates the patient’s transition within and between health care settings.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team members by making appropriate referrals.
- Facilitates staff, patient and family decision making by providing educational tools.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program Current Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Licensure
- Current provider card in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS); PALS provider card as required by department and facility
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience: Minimum of 1-2 years clinical advance practice experience
- 1-2 years experience in the Nurse Practitioner provider role preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org