Website Lahai Health
The Nurse Case Manager role is an incredible opportunity for RNs/LPNs who are looking for a flexible and hybrid work environment that places a high value on providing holistic and people-centered care to communities who face barriers to accessing quality healthcare. This job is primarily day or evening shifts, with opportunities for working some hours from home. No call shifts, no weekend shifts, and no night shifts. Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, with 401K options provided. This role qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
Bring Hope and Health
Our mission is to show the love of Christ through bringing Hope and Health to underserved people by providing quality and compassionate healthcare.
We are a low income, comprehensive, primary-care clinic in King and Snohomish County. Our services include integrated and comprehensive, medical, dental and mental health counseling. Join our team and work alongside others who share a desire to find solutions for those who fall through the cracks of the system.
Lahai Health is seeking a Nurse Case Manager who aligns with our statement of faith to join our medical team as we care for those who are underserved in our local communities. They will provide support to professional healthcare volunteers during clinic operations (mobile clinics & fixed site), at times provide direct patient care, and work to ensure that patients are connected to additional health care resources.
RN or LPN will provide clinic support to one of our local clinics along with taking on a new Everett clinic site when it opens in 2023. Part-time position of 15 hours per week with a possibility for more hours in the future, somewhat flexible schedule.
Hours: Part-time, Exempt
Salary: $30-34 per hour, dependent on experience
Summary of Benefits: Lahai offers somewhat flexible work hours and a hybrid work environment for most positions. Lahai provides comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance to all exempt and non-exempt employees working more than 30 hours per week. Lahai offers a voluntary 401K retirement plan to all full/part-time employees who are 21 years of age and older who are eligible to participate. PTO is accrued at a rate of .057 per hour for employees working over 20 hours per week and .025 for employees working less than 20 hours per week. Lahai recognizes 11 paid holidays and holiday pay is pro-rated based on the numbers of hours you are regularly scheduled to work.
Location: Washington – North Seattle, Lynnwood, Everett
Clinic Support/Case Management:
- Oversee and support healthcare volunteers during clinic hours at assigned clinic sites. On occasion, provide direct patient care.
- Prepare for clinics by reviewing the clinic schedule and specific patient needs, and ensuring resources and supplies are stocked for healthcare volunteers.
- Process needed follow up care/referrals for patients. This may include resources for lab tests, prescriptions, specialty care, translation or educational needs.
- Coordinate and communicate directly with patients, a variety of professionals and/or organizations to provide efficient case management for needed follow up care.
- Utilize an electronic health record (EHR) for all patient documentation, and provider communication.
- Provide on-site training and support for volunteers engaging in patient care or coordination for assigned clinics.
- Attend and participate in all required meetings which may include: team meetings, all staff meetings, health events, and fundraising events.
- Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and current CPR card.
- Agreement and support of Lahai Health’s Statement of Faith.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred.
- For RN 2 yrs. experience preferred within a community health care setting.
- For LPN minimum of 5 yrs experience.
- Medical case management experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Good judgment in establishing priorities and problem solving.
- Ability to work closely with staff and volunteers.
- Ability to work independently, as a self-starter, and in a fast-paced environment.
- Local travel required.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com