Website Bergen Volunteer Medical Initiative
Part-Time * 24 – 32 hours/4 days per week
Reports to the Chief Medical Officer. Responsible for assisting in the supervision and support of BVMI volunteer and staff clinicians, overseeing daily clinical operations, and seeing patients.
BVMI is looking for mission-driven professionals who are ready to take on a new challenge and make a positive change for the underserved in Bergen County.
Are you someone who is:
- Looking for a greater purpose in your life?
- Passionate about providing quality, compassionate primary care?
- Seeking a part-time position that is incredibly fulfilling?
- Looking to join an amazing family of professionals?
- Searching for an opportunity that breaks down the socio-economic barriers
to good health and make a difference in both the lives of patients and in the delivery of health care?
Must be licensed to practice in New Jersey.
If the answer is YES, BVMI is the place for you! To find out more, please contact Amanda Missey, CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com