Website Faith Family Medical Center
Driven by faith, we provide hope and healing to our hardworking neighbors in need.
Faith Family Medical Center is seeking an individual to fill a combined role of working with the clinical team and front office teams as needed. Duties include, but are not limited to, assisting providers and nurses with patient care, that include vitals, cleaning rooms, taking phone messages, helping with referrals, restocking exam rooms, ordering supplies, and more. This position reports directly to the Nurse Supervisor, and is a 40 hours per week position, M-F 8a-5p.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Treats every patient with loving respect and provides excellent customer service.
- Maintains steady workflow with patients and that all clinical workups are done in a complete and efficient manner.
- Take vitals and record results for each patient.
- Must be able to accurately use and navigate HER.
- Assists nurses and providers with exams as needed.
- Cleaning exam rooms, equipment, and supplies after each use.
- Making sure that each exam room is stocked daily.
- Taking phone messages for nurses and providers.
- Assist with lab preparation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Administrative Role Responsibilities
- Kindly greet and welcome each patient and communicate with patience and professionalism.
- Be able to check-in, check-out, schedule, reschedule, and send a message within EHR.
- Know the correct paperwork to give each patient.
- Answer phone calls in a professional, kind, and respectful manner.
- Plans strategies for and manages all advertising for FFMC using a variety of platforms
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED, prefer a medical assistant diploma, but will consider experience.
- Being bilingual or multilingual is a plus but not required.
- 1 yr. experience with working in a medical setting is helpful, but school training will be
- If applicant is a certified MA, must present documentation.
- Must possess a current CPR certification.
- Appropriate immunizations should be up to date. Will provide if not.
Contact Information and Procedure
Qualified candidates should email cover letter and resume in one pdf attachment to
email@example.com . No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org