Grace Medical Home Overview
Grace Medical Home is a Christ-centered, comprehensive medical practice for the low-income, uninsured in Central Florida. Staffed by a clinical team including three full-time physicians, three-part time nurse practitioners, two Registered Nurses, 7 MAs, 1 pharmacy tech, 1 registered dietician, 1 LCSW and 1 Dental Assistant, 3 care coordination staff, 3 front-desk, and hundreds of clinical volunteers, this medical practice offers wholistic care with 28 medical subspecialty clinics to the most marginalized in our community. We are a 501(c)3 with strong community support.
Our mission is to “See to it that no one misses the Grace of God” (Hebrews 12:15) by sharing the love of Christ through excellent health care to those in our community who need it the most. We value up close relationships, justice, dignity and radical respect. We embrace the entire person and seek to break down barriers that prevent wholeness and healing. We humbly recognize our own poverty and how that connects us to the brokenness of our patients. We long to be a part of God’s restorative work and cling to the promise that God redeems all things and makes them new.
Staff Physician and QI Director – Adult Patient Care
We are hiring a full-time physician to care for our adult patients and join our Grace family of 37 staff members. Ideal candidates will have an adventurous spirit, a desire to practice medicine holistically and relationally, and who want the freedom to practice medicine without interference from insurance companies.
We offer a competitive salary, day-time office hours with no call, generous benefits and time-off and student loan forgiveness.
- Ensures the delivery of quality medical care to patients through staff or volunteer clinicians that Aligns with the GMH mission.
- Helps manage clinic quality improvement efforts, problem-solving, process improvement and training of Volunteer clinicians and students to ensure delivery of the highest quality care for Grace patients.
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Collaborates with quality improvement committee (QI) to plan, design, implement, and maintain a comprehensive medical practice continuous quality improvement (CQI) program including utilization management and risk management. Monitors medical practice efforts and educates new staff about QI systems and requirements to ensure compliance with internal and external QI standards.
- Provides direct, skillful patient primary care in accordance with Evidence Based Practice Standards of Care, developing individualized plans of care based on patient needs and responses. Demonstrates caring practices by providing a compassionate, educational and therapeutic environment for patients and their families.
- Helps guide clinical team in practicing the highest standard of patient care including delegating tasks to coordinate care in accordance to the patient’s needs and GMH team members’ capabilities and qualifications.
- Respects diversity by working creatively and collaboratively to build respectful relationships with staff, volunteers and patients to deliver services consistent with our mission, vision and values.
- Helps point others to a relationship with Jesus Christ and represents the ministry of GMH in the community with integrity.