Our press kit provides basic information for media interested in learning more about the National Association of Free & Charitable Clinics (NAFC), our clinics, volunteers and the medically underserved. For more information or to schedule an interview, please contact NAFC staff at 703-647-7427 or email email@example.com.
- Free and Charitable Clinic Health Care Reform Talking Points - This document points out how are clinics and patients fit in with and are affected by the ACA.
- Free and Charitable Clinic General Talking Points – This document gives an overview of what our clinics are and the people they serve.
- Comparison of Free Clinics and Federally Qualified Health Centers - This detailed chart shows the comparison of Free and Charitable Clinics and federally funded clinics, information that is often confused and unknown.
- About Us - Find information on the NAFC, its mission, vision, clinics, volunteers and more.
- Free & Charitable Clinics - Learn more about what Free & Charitable Clinics are and the services that they provide.
- NAFC History - Here you will find information on the history of the National Association of Free & Charitable Clinics.