The NAFC is excited to partner again with MSNBC’s The Ed Show to bring another one-day health clinic to New Orleans on August 29, 2011.
In an effort to help make this event be successful we need your support either financially or through your volunteer hours! If you would like to donate through our secure website you can click the DONATE NOW link on this website or you can text the word HEALTH to 50555 which makes a $10 donation.
If you would like to volunteer for the C.A.R.E. Clinic or at a local Free Clinic please click on the Volunteer button on this page.
The NAFC is excited to be returning to New Orleans and we look forward to serving more patients and working with some awesome volunteers. We are happy to announce that out of state doctors will be able to join us in NOLA for this clinic. More info can be found on the registration site – www.regonline.com/2011NOLACARE
Here is some interesting information about our C.A.R.E. Clinics:
- Over 13,000 uninsured patients have been served since we started in September 2009
- Over 14,000 volunteers have been activated
- 7 suicides have been prevented
- 4 cases of Cancer have been diagnosed
- Thousands have received the help they needed and were connected to their local area resources
Please take a moment to donate today and help the NAFC continue to serve America’s uninsured! Thank you!!