Culmore Clinic is a 501c-3, non-profit health care clinic serving low-income adults in the Bailey’s Crossroads community at little to no cost. Supported by a diverse group of interfaith volunteers, healthcare providers, and donors, Culmore Clinic offers compassionate medical care, counseling services as well as specialty referrals. Their commitment to care for all is displayed with their top-notch medical interpretation services to ensure effective treatment to the culturally diverse community in which they work.
Reports to: Executive Director Volunteer Hours: 10 hrs/week – flexible hours
Job Responsibilities: Volunteer will be responsible for tasks related to donor database management, development research, and special event office support.
- Maximize utilization of donor database (Little Green Light); includes updates, analysis and record management
- Run reports and look for input errors; working with management, identify and fix errors
- Support staff with planning, designing materials, and preparing for fundraising events to raise money for Culmore Clinic Programs
- As needed: Support volunteer management capabilities within LGL (hours worked/duties performed, etc)
Skills, Education and Experience
- Desire to support mission of Culmore Clinic
- Social Media experience
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently
- Database experience
- Good computer, typing and proofreading skills
- Development/fundraising experience or preference
Ideal candidates have an interest in or previous experience in healthcare, public affairs, communications or nonprofit management and are able to commit a minimum of 8-10 hours/week. Experience with Little Green Light is a plus. Volunteers must supply a copy of current driver’s license or School ID for identification purposes, all volunteers are subject to a background check. Applicants accepted on an ongoing basis. Please submit resume, cover letter along with your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.