Rare CEO Opportunity with Top Florida Organization
- Financially stable organization, with a steady track record of controlled growth and highly successful operations (2MM – 10MM range).
- Organization supported by an exceptional board of directors that live and breadth the mission.
- Due to the niche, the organization receives broad based community support and is highly recognized (media, donors etc.)
- This is a rare opportunity to get involved in a best in class organization and the chance to join a winning team.
Stability, Long Term Opportunity and the chance to make an enormous impact on the lives of the organization clientele and the community as a whole! This opportunity will not be available for long, so please submit information immediately if you wish to be confidentially considered or learn more. All inquiries are handled through a third party provider so confidentiality will be maintained at all times (your information will be reviewed only with the third party provider initially – 100% CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION).
- Previous (current) experience in non-profit administration, human services or development.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Career progression demonstrating capacity for growth, loyalty and success (in past positions).
- Long term perspective and desire to join your next employer for a career.
- Practical knowledge of principles and practices of non-profit governance, board development, fund raising, planning, program development, program administration, interagency collaboration, personnel management, fiscal management and volunteer management.
- Strong knowledge of non-profit administration.
- Knowledge of non-profit providers, human services agencies and community resources.
- Familiarity with local community and its leaders, and the philanthropic community.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to see the "bigger" picture and plan accordingly.
- Superior writing and public speaking skills.
- Excellent computer skills in database, spreadsheet and word processing.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- "Big picture" visionary.
- Ability to initiate and complete multiple tasks under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well with diverse constituencies of varying socioeconomic backgrounds, including agency directors, board members, volunteers, donors and clientele.
- Ability to function in a collaborative, transdisciplinary manner with staff and others who work as part of the team while maintaining leadership role.
To Be Considered:
- Review the above requirements and, if criteria met, submit a resume or career profile with contact information and availability for an initial conversation.
- Include salary history and salary expectations (you will not be considered without this).
- Email resume and salary information to email@example.com – all other inquiries will be disregarded (calls will not be accepted)
- ALL INQUIRIES 100% CONFIDENTIAL
- Applications/Resumes accepted through May 31, 2011